Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

[1 Year and counting]



As many of you may know, Adam and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary on Sunday May 31, 2009 . We had bought gifts for each other so we opened them together. I gave Adam a gift certificate to get a 1 hour massage at Massage Envy. Adam gave me a Wii Fit which I had been wanting for a while now. We had fun trying out the Wii Fit and setting goals for our work-outs. The day before our anniversary we set out the top layer of our wedding cake so that it could thaw out in time since it had been waiting patiently in the freezer for the past year. It was better than what I expected but neither Adam nor I ate more than one piece. Now we can say we at least followed the tradition and thanks to that we now have a ton more room in the freezer! LOL On a more serious note..... as I reflect back on our wedding day I can see the growth in our relationship and how much closer we have become to one another. We are each other's best friends. I enjoy the time I spend with Adam more and more everyday. Although our marriage is far from perfect, perfection is not what we are striving for. We are just striving to make the best out of everyday and to live life to the fullest!! I look forward to many more years alongside my prince charming!! Love ya babe :)







0 comments: