Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 23, 2010

{Day 23} of the Blog Challenge

**Day 23**
{a travel story}

This is the perfect day for a travel story because this time 2 years ago we were traveling to Hawaii!! 
We had a nice journey to Hawaii without any major hiccups.
While we where there I purchased a lamp and it already had a light bulb in it so when it went through the scanners they thought it was a weapon of some sort. They kept asking me what I could have in my suitcase that could be mistaken for a weapon. I had no idea! They pulled me aside and three TSA guys tore though my suitcase and when they found that it was just a lamp they were ok. They then left me to put my suitcase back together I had packed it so strategically that I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to close it again. Luckily all was well and I was able to go on my way but that was my first real travel blunder. So next time I won't pack a lamp in my suitcase in case it might just be a weapon!! LOL

0 comments: