Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Friday, January 14, 2011

{Looking Forward}

I love looking forward to things and counting down the days until amazing things happen
 (most people do i suppose lol)
Anyway when I asked my work for a week off for our anniversary I had no idea how we would be spending that time and now that we have a set destination I am so excited to start the count down!! In about 4 months 1 week and 6 days to be exact we will be going to this lovely place called heaven on earth. It's not really called that but from looking at the pictures it looks pretty darn close.... just take a look for yourself..

This heaven on earth is called Jupiter Resort and Spa. We are going there May 27-31 2011!!
I have never been that far east let alone to that part of the good ol' US of A...we will be flying to Ft. Lauderdale and then driving an hour to Jupiter. Orlando is only a few hours away so we plan on spending a day there but mostly stay close to the resort and the beach. It has been 2 years since I have seen ocean and I can't wait!!! We are so blessed to be able to take a vacation like this and I'm sure I'll cherish every moment were there and maybe take a million pictures as well!! May can't come soon enough

0 comments: