Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 22, 2011

{Mini} Vacation

My Co-Worker Hollie is going to Disneyland and Six Flags next weekend with her hubby and niece and nephew and on Friday at work she suggested I join her. I would drive to California with them on Saturday and then fly home Monday night and then back to work on Tuesday. I would have to pay for my plane ticket and the park passes and food....not that bad!! I asked Adam and he said he would be fine with it as long as I paid it back with allowance which will take forever but oh well it's worth it. I was still tossing the idea around when Adam reminded we don't have our credit card yet, they were in process of sending a new one since we had some fraudulent changes on it...anyhow I told Hollie that if the credit card issue got worked out I would go but if not I would have to pass. That night I went to get the mail and sure enough the card was in the mail...for me that was a sign that I should go. I have never gone on a vacation with another family before so this will be interesting but... I am in desperate need of a vacation since my year has not started out the greatest. So last night I bought my plane ticket and my passes to Disneyland and Six Flags. I am doing this for me and It feels amazing. I will miss my Adam and Nala but It will be fun to get a mini vacation to hold me over until we go to Florida in May. I have never done anything like this before and I had tons of what if's but I can't let fear rule my life and therefore I am overcoming my fears and taking this as an opportunity to enjoy life and live it how I want!! So in week from tomorrow I will be at Six Flags Magic Mountain {I've never been there before}  


and then on Monday I will be at the Happiest Place on Earth enjoying life to the fullest 

I will a very fast and short vacation but it's a vacation and it will be so fun... I can hardly wait!!!
{Pictures and a post of my adventure to come...stay tuned}

1 comments:

Michelle Williams said...

Sounds like a good stress buster. Hope you have a BLAST!!