Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 22, 2011

{CRACKED}

So as most of you don't know Mr.C and I carpool to work...anyhow I was driving Thursday morning as we were arriving to my work I pulled up and got out of the car and shoved my phone in my pocket that already was full with the charger. The phone fit in my pocket so I didn't think much of it, I began walking into the building a few steps later I heard a crack like something had dropped and I looked down my phone had fallen out of the already stuffed pocket and landed face up on the road. I bent down to pick it up and this is what I saw. I couldn't believe it!! My screen was shattered and If it hadn't been for the screen protector my screen would have been in pieces everywhere. Once I realized it still worked I was a bit more relieved but I could hardly see anything at all. That night we went to the sprint store, I was happy to find out that I did purchase insurance on the darn thing and that it would only cost $100 to get a new one. I am happy to tell you all that I received my new phone in the mail today and its just perfect!! If you ever drop your phone like me you never know what its going to look like when you pick it back up..

1 comments:

Wendy Swann said...

Holy cow! That's ugly.
That's one of the reason the guy at the Apple store suggested I get the hard case for mine. I've dropped it enough times to be thankful for the case. It was worth the extra $30. And thank goodness you had insurance.