Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

[Bridals] one year later

I thought it would be a fun idea to have my bridals taken one year after our wedding. I had them taken on the 23rd of May so close to the wedding day but not actually on it. I loved wearing my wedding dress the first time so it was a great excuse to wear it again. I was going to have it cleaned beforehand but then decided against and boy was I glad I made that choice because it got dirtier the second time around. I had a lady by the name of Carrie Bischoff take them, she was just starting up her business and doing a promotion to get the word out I happened to see the ad and jumped on the bandwagon!! I love how they turned out. The first ones I did for the wedding were done at Temple Square and the these ones were taken at Wheeler Farm. Enjoy!








0 comments: