Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Home [SWEET] Home

I wanted to let everyone that Adam and I have found a place to live!! YAY We are moving to the East side, Holladay to be exact!! We are renting the top level of a home. Its 1500 square feet, 3 bedroom, 2 bath. It has all new kitchen appliances, marble floors and grantie countertops. Washer and Dryer and an amazing front yard with two huge shade trees. We are going to start slowly moving things over to the new house starting the last week in July. We are estastic and can't wait to start fresh and meet new people and hopefully some new friends!! I am [NOT] going to tell you the address or post pics just because I want to keep Adam and I as safe as possible and you never know who will read this. No offense to those who we know and love that read this we welcome you!!



0 comments: