Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm Going To Be A Nanny!!

Hi everyone, I wanted to post this and tell everyone the good news, well I think it's good news anyway! I have been looking for a nanny job for a couple of weeks now and having had several interviews, I have finally got what I was searching for. On Friday as I was driving to Costco I received a call from Curt Derby. He said that they wanted to hire me to be there nanny!! I was so excited and still in a bit of shock I stuttered a bit and then finally said yes.... so I am quitting my current job as a Medical Assistant. I am going to be starting a new adventure and I'm going to be taking care of a 2 month old little boy named Taft. I am looking forward to getting to know the Derby's and them getting to know me. My first day is September 2. I will be making the same amount of money and doing something that I am also passionate about. I will also have the opportunity to travel with Melissa Derby to California for her job and take of the baby while she is working. I will post pics of baby Taft as they come along and there bound to be cute!! That baby is going to be the most spoiled baby I know and the best dressed (I have already bought him some pajamas!!) . I will keep everyone updated on my nanny days they are sure to be interesting. Wish me good luck!!


-Ashley

0 comments: