Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 23, 2008

COLDPLAY CONCERT 2008!!


So Adam and I just got back from the Coldplay concert tonight!! I am so grateful I got to share the concert with Adam we had a blast and even though our seats were pretty high up you can't tell from the pictures Adam took with our great camera. The concert started at 7:30 but Coldplay didn't even start playing 'til 9. It was so hard to wait for and hour and a half to see them plus the bands before them were very annoying and made waiting even more difficult. I added a few clips from the concert none of them are very long but there still good. I add some of the best pictures as well. Coldplay put on a great show and I'm so glad we had the opportunity to go. They have amazing talent and know how to perform and keep the energy going for 2 hours which is not an easy task. As you can see from the last clip Christ Martin is sweating up a storm but it just shows you that they put 110% into there performances. I walked out of the concert not wanting it to end and I know Adam felt the same way as me. It was nice our give my ears a chance to rest though LOL!! 


0 comments: