Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 12, 2009

[KING] Of Pop

Sorry to all my blog readers I have been ignoring the blog for a bit since I have had other things going on. My mom and I went and saw MJ's new movie "This is It" on the 30th. We both are fans of the King and couldn't wait to get a glimpse of what he we was like right before his tragic death. I have to say that the movie is very well made and I recommend it to all MJ fans. While watching the movie you can totally tell that the music was such a huge part of Michael he knew it soooo well every note, every beat and every tone and even if it was just the tiniest bit off he knew and during rehearsals he made sure it was exactly how it need to be to sound good. For being the King of Pop he could have easily been snobby and arrogant he is nothing of that sort he was kind and loving to all the cast and it was nice to see that. I loved the music and found my self singing along to most of the songs during the movie. Boy can that man move!! He is a great performer and leaves you wanting more. It was 2 hrs long and yet I found myself not wanting it to end and I'm sure my mom felt the same.. He is truly awesome~~


0 comments: