Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sleepover With My Cousins

First off I can't explain the love I have for my cousins they are such a huge part of my life and I am so grateful for there love.

On the Friday before Christmas all us cousins, spouses, and little ones gathered at our home for a sleepover. We ate yummy pizza and tons of junk and loved every second of it!! It was so fun to have us all in the same place. We all have such busy lives that it takes great effort to plan things and all have the time to make it happen.

Ben and Melissa who live in Oregon came down for the holidays so they were able to come and I got to spend time with baby Jacob.

We mostly hung out and the boys played video games while Brooke and I hung out with baby Lucy and chatted. They went to sleep so I went and played Sorry with Andy. Once Ben and Melissa go there they switched to Dungeons and Dragons that they have been playing for months now. I love seeing all the boys together and bonding over a silly game. 

I played with Jacob before he went to bed. He is so cute, I hadn't seen him since he was just a few months old so it was a blast being able to spend quality time with him.
  
I stayed up until 3:30AM with most of the cousins and then the rest of them crashed at 7 AM...We woke up at different times the next morning and hung out and tired to be conscious LOL

We all had a amazing time and we can't wait for the next one :) 










0 comments: