Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Playing Games with Momma Vickie


Hey Everyone I haven't posted in awhile so I decided that I needed to do so. Adam and I have been busy this week and that is the reason I have not posted anything as well as nothing exciting has happened in life recently. Adam's mother Vickie came to visit and while she was here we celebrated her birthday with a party at Grandma and Grandpa Stewarts condo at the point of the mountain. We swam in the pool, ate pizza and just had a grand ol' time hangout out with the girls in the the family (including Adam who is not a girl but he has to come anyway!) lol.



On the last day she was here we played yathzee and I (Ashley) totally killed both Adam and Vickie. I love winning!! dont you???






0 comments: