Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Friday, August 29, 2008

S.M.A.R.T. Clinc






Today was my last day working at the S.M.A.R.T Clinic. I have worked there since March 29, 2007 so about 18 months. It has so far been my favorite job I have had yet in my working years. I am greatful for the opportunity I had to be a part of a great office. I have made some good friends not with the other staff members but with the doctors as well. I will go back often to visit them and see what there up to and the changes that take place later. I have grown and learned so much not only as a person but as a Medical Assistant. I am looking forward to my new anventures as a nanny. And I sure I will post many things about that job as well.
Thanks again to everyone at the clinic i'll never forget you guys

0 comments: