Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Past Due

This post is past due since most all of the events that I am about to tell you about have passed..but oh well better late then never.

Lets see...

Jett turned 5 months old on 11/16/11


Boy, can looks can be deceiving lol!
He is one crazy boy always on the go and is hardly ever holding still. To get any picture is a miracle!
He love eating any stick he can find and bringing in the house to do so. Which then leaves little slivers of wood everywhere which is no fun stepping on trust me.
He loves Nala to pieces and sometimes the poor girl never gets any peace.
He growls and barks at his own shadow, he growls and barks when the doorbell rings.
He hates riding in the car and usually has to be physically put in the car when we need to take him places. He almost always up chucks about 5-10 minutes into the car ride. 
He loves to sneak attack you and I have had him flying at my face more times than I can count.
He is the sweetest most cuddly thing ...when he's tired which is rare.
He loves to steal anything and everything from Nala, even if I give them both the same thing he has to steal Nala's. 
He loves to give wet willies and succeeds often.
------------------------------------------------

Thanksgiving was one of my favorites since being married. Adam's family all came (minus Chad and Kellie who is due with our first Nephew in 3weeks) to our house this year.
Everyone arrived to our house Wednesday night including Jake and Lewis my in laws new collie puppies that are a little younger than Jett.


and Jackson my Bro-in-law Matt's 7 week old Husky mix puppy.




So in total there were 8 people and 5 dogs. To say it was crazy at times was an understatement! Would I do it again? TOTALLY!!!
We had such great time bonding, laughing, talking, playing games,
cooking, eating, visiting family, more eating and tons of fun!
The Thanksgiving table looked so festive and colorful!



I can honestly say that I didn't want it to come to an end!
------------------------------------------------

On 11/29/11 it had been 4 years since our first date. So after work on Tuesday we went to Fazoli's and had dinner and reminisced. Can't believe we have now known each other that long.
We were tired from a long day at work so we did not play Monopoly or watch When a Stranger Calls which Adam refuses to watch again because of how dumb it is. LOL

------------------------------------------------------

We have both been working like crazy people hence the belated blog post and trying to stay sane and happy. Looking forward to Christmas with my side of the family this year.

Here are some random pictures since I last blogged:










0 comments: