Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Monday, March 22, 2010

This is why we call her the {Nalanator}...

I know I was going to do a post on Nala at 7 months but frankly she hasn't changed much she still does the same old things. So instead of boring you with another post on whats new with Nala I decided to do a post on why we've been calling her the {Nalanator} lately!! Ok, so the other day I used the last of the Kool Aid that was in a bottle similar to the pic below. I washed it out and put the lid back on tight and gave it to Nala since she loves any empty bottle she can get her paws on. I gave it to her thinking that since it was pretty thick plastic she wouldn't be able to destroy it or even get her mouth around it because it was a pretty wide bottle. Well what I learned next was never underestimate the power of a puppy named Nala!! As you will see in the pics below she completely destroyed it in a matter of oh say 30 mins or so I thought it would last at least a few days...boy was I wrong!!





It did keep her entertained for awhile and it was a blast watching her chase it around the house!

0 comments: