Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 2, 2009

We've Moved!!!

I know I haven't posted for awhile but I assure you I have good reasons. Adam and I have been so busy with life lately that the blog was put on the back burner. I now actually have time to sit and write something lol. There are a billion things I could/should be doing right now but have no desire too. As most of you know we recently moved to SLC from West Jordan. We have only lived here a few days but already we are both loving it. Although I have not taken any pictures of our new "house" I have taken a video tour of it which hopefully Adam will help me put on here but for now you'll have to take my word for it that it's awesome!! We are so excited to be done with the moving process and can now settle in and make it more of a home. The boxes needing to be unpacked are becoming less each day. What doesn't make sense to me is how all our stuff fit in to our little apt. I knew we had a lot of stuff but until we moved it all I didn't quite know how much we really had lol. We are so grateful to all the help that was there. Thanks! Thanks! we couldn't have done it with out u guys!!

Next post: Storm Mountain

0 comments: