Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Monday, August 3, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance...my new obsession!!

So I know I said my next post would be about Storm Mountain I had to quickly talk about my new obsession!!
I have not watched any of the past seasons of SYTYCD but for some reason this year I thought I would try it out. After the first few episodes I fell in love with it and haven't stopped watching since!!! I have so much resepct for the dancers, they put everything they have into it and give each dance 11o%. I wish I could dance as good as they can!! I have uploaded some of my favorite performances for you to see if you have not seen them before. Although my favorite dancers vary from week to week I have to say Jeanine is my favorite of the girls and Brandon of the guys. Enjoy the videos :)

P.S. The first video is from last year but I love it so I included it!


0 comments: