Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 10, 2011

I am blank because....

I am weird because...



I will wake up with one sock on and one sock 
off and it's always the same foot.
I hate tomatoes but love most everything made from tomatoes.
I love BBQ sauce on my pizza.

I have to have cheese on almost all my veggies.
I hate trying new foods.

I have to be able to see the track
 of a roller coaster before riding it.
I would rather buy baby clothes for a 
baby I don't have then for myself.
I don't like chocolate cake with chocolate frosting.
I could eat a whole can of black olives or green beans.
I have a million shoes but usually can only find one of the two.
I hardly ever wear actually PJ's to bed.



I am a bad friend because...


I sometimes take things to personally.
I have high expectations.
I sometimes don't to talk to them for weeks.
I can be over protective.
I miss events sometimes.



I am a good friend because...


I would do anything for any of my best friends at any moment.
I will try and do whatever it takes to make them happy.
I am there to listen.
I never take them for granted.
I am loyal.
I can always have a good time.


I am sad because...


I can't please everyone.
Some days I just feel like I am failing.
I want a baby.
I want my forever family back.
I feel scrooge like without the Xmas tree up.
It's not summer anymore.
My house is messy.
I can never catch up on laundry.


I am happy because...


Adam and I have jobs.
We have an incredible house
We have two cute puppies.
I am getting my first nephew soon.
Our car gets great gas mileage.
I am alive and healthy.
It's Christmas time.
I have friends and family who love me.


I am excited for...


Christmas with my family.
Getting to see B and M and baby Jacob
Date Nights.
New Years Eve Party.
New Year.. Fresh start.



I got this idea from the beautiful Little Miss Momma...

0 comments: