Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Friday, August 29, 2008

WHO AM I???

I saw this idea on another profile and thought it was a cute idea so I am going to do my own.
So here it goes.... read on to find out who I am!!

I am a wife to Adam Celdar Collet
I am a daughter, daughter-in-law, grand daughter, niece, cousin, friend
I am a Medical Assistant
I am a Nanny
I am a Utahn
I am a scrapbooker
I am itunes
I am a bowl of cereal
I am a facebook-a-holic
I am a iphone lover
I am a Peyton Manning fan
I am a baby fan
I am a pro wrestling watcher
I am a diet coke
I am a bowl of mac & cheese
I am a People Magazine
I am a cook
I am a piece of toast and jam with sprinkles
I am a Big Brother, House, and most reality TV shows
I am a plate of Olive Garden Ravoli
I am Walk to Remember, A Lot Like Love, The Notebook etc.
I am loving and Caring
I am laughing
I am a hug and kiss
I am shopper
I am a cold glass of Kool-Aid
I am hamberger helper
I am sensitive
I am a best friend
I am a reader when I want to be
I am roller coaster
I am a Wii
I am warm under my favorite blanket
I am Disneyland
I am a sunset
I am a roasted marshmallow
I am a camera taking pictures of my favorite people
I am silly especially at night when I am very tired
I am now a camping fan
But most of all I am a Daughter of God
I AM WHO I AM--Ashley McKay Collet

0 comments: