Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A visit to Sara's A.K.A. Provo!!

Yesterday Adam and I went down to Provo to visit Adam's sister Sara for her birthday. She was so excited for our visit since she was worried that she wasnt going to get anything special for her 20th birthday. WOW I can't believe Sara is 20.... Even in the short time I have known Sara it still sounds crazy that she's 20. Anyway I told Adam I could not stand for my lil sis to be alone on her birthday, yeah she has good friends around her but nothing beats family. Especially since most the family is not in this state except for Adam and I. I told Sara we were coming and boy was she excited to know that she wouldn't have to spend it alone. I love making people happy and having the chance to be there for her on her special day was even better. Sara is a ray of sunshine in our family and is so fun not only to talk to but to be with. She is the most Christ like person I know, she is so willing to help and serve. She tries to be the best person she can be. She brings such a sweet spirit and kindness not only to those closest to her but to everyone she comes in contact with. I know I am a better person for knowing her and I have grown to love her like a sister. So thanks for a having a birthday little sis!! I'm sure that everyone knows but she is going to go to Romania in a little over a month for three months and boy will we miss her!!! Thanks for welcoming me into the family so whole-heartedly sis. I know Adam and the rest of the Collet gang will agree with me when I say that theres no one else like her....what a joy she is!! Love ya Sara!!




0 comments: