Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What is all the fuss about......

There has been so much talk about this season of the Bachelor, that I wanted to put my two cents in.  I have watched the entire season this year as with most years LOL... but this year the ending was something that has been a big controversy.  I was shocked!! There are those that hate Jason for what he did to Melissa and those that can see the good out of the situation. For those of you who don't watch the show, its about a guy who gets a chance at love with 25 women and at the end usually proposes to one of the final two. This season was going just as it should until finale night. In the end Jason choose Melissa over Molly, which was fine with me. I liked them both!  They had a special broadcast right after called the "After the Final Rose" where Jason had something to tell Melissa. There had been 6 weeks between the time the finale and the "After the Final Rose" so enough of time to work things out and discuss their future. Anyway after the show ended, Jason said things were just not working out with Melissa and that he still had feelings for Molly and felt he needed to end things with Melissa.  That would be so hard on a person not only to do it in private but on national TV, of course Melissa was hurt and angry as I would be. She was so confused about what to think and why all of this was happening and why he didnt want to work on there relationship.  Jason said he was just following his heart, head and gut.  After Melissa leaves and they bring out Molly she has no clue what has just happened with Melissa and as Jason explains what has just happened and wants another shot at their relationship. By the look on her face it looked like she thought this was a joke and that this could not be happening to her.  After a bit of conversation she agreed to give their a relationship another try. On Tuesday the had "After the Final Rose part2" to wrap everything up and both said that they were happy and in love!! Now comes my 2 cents.... I think Jason did the right thing for him.  He might have been in love with Melissa at the end of the show and when they got back to the real world it didn't work I'm sure that is possible. It just shows how much Jason cares for Molly. I would rather have a guy tell me that he didn't want to marry me before we got married then a year or 2 into it. As much as people say what a horrible person Jason is, how could he do that to Melissa. I have been in a situation where I loved a guy but I knew it wasn't right to marry him, I could have said nothing and just married him instead but I had the courage to end things before I couldn't anymore. It was the hardest thing I had to do when it comes to relationships but if I would have known what was ahead of me I would have ended it in a heartbeat!!! I don't think anyone can judge what Jason did until they are in his shoes. I am glad he had the courage to do what he did. As I was watching the Ellen Degeneres show today and she had Judge Judy on and she made a good point about the show. She said that "If your willing to go on national television to find love you have to accept the risks that might come with it good or bad". I think that hits the nail right on the head ....with that I end by saying love the show or not it sure gets talked about as I am proof of that right now!! LOL 


Winner is Molly


Melissa


Jason

0 comments: