Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

1..2..3 Picture [TAG]

So... I saw this cute tag idea and wanted to do one myself. What you do is you post the [1st pic from your 1st album] [2ND pic from your 2ND album] and so on and so forth.....you get the idea so here it goes we have quite a few albums :) 

1.

Pic from the [wedding]... I love this pic

2.

Greg and Stephen (cousins) waiting to get on the [plane] to go to Disneyland :)

3.

Pic from [Adam's] 23rd b-day 

4.

 Pic from [Andy's] 11Th b-day party

5.

Adam and I at Anniversary Inn for our [honeymoon]

6.

This is our [DVD holders] we got from IKEA...love em

7.

This is as you can tell is a [bridal] pic

8.

This is me holding are new cousin [Maxwell] on Adam's side
(He is a bit older now)

9.

This is [ME] when I was a little one

10.

This one our first trip to [Disneyland] in Sept 08

Well...I could go on but I think that 10 is plenty for now I don't want to overload you with our Collet awesomeness!!! LOL

0 comments: