Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Monday, May 25, 2009

[Silver Lake] a peaceful escape

Adam and I along with Grandma & Grandpa Pistorius went up to [Silver Lake] this afternoon, which is up Big Cottonwood Canyon by Solitude Ski Resort. I was excited to go there not only to take Adam since he has never been but because I wanted to see what it was like in May, sure enough there is still snow on the ground. There was more snow on the ground than what I expected there to be and it also was still a bit chilly. It was so nice to get away for a few hours from the hustle and bustle of the city to the quiet and peaceful mtns. We were only there for a short time but we will definitely come back later in the year so that we can walk all the way around the lake on the boardwalk since today's visit did not do [Silver Lake] justice. I did get a few great pics from our visit so here are a few of my favorites!!!









0 comments: