Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 19, 2009

BaBySiTtIn ThE cUtIe PiE!!!

Last Saturday I had the opportunity to babysit baby Taft! I was so excited to see the little guy, since I have not seen him since Jan 2nd. I had to wake up super early to get to there at 6:30am so Melissa could catch her plane to Seattle. Taft didn't wake up til almost 8 and I was dying to see him!! I had grown so close to him from being his nanny to the point I hardly ever was apart from him so it was a chance to get re-acquainted with him. When I first picked him up he looked at me like who are you, then after it registered in his little brain he smiled real big and put his head on my shoulder like as if to give me a hug... it was so cute. We watched him til 11pm at night and not once did he cry!! He is such a good baby. I took a pic of him, he is getting so big and can now sit up by himself, roll over and grab things and stick them in his mouth!! He has the cutest big blue eyes I have ever seen. I had a blast spending time with him!! Here is the pic I took of him...isn't he a cutie!!

0 comments: