Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Were alive & well...I promise!

If those of you that read our blog have seen that we have not posted in awhile. I can tell you we have good reasons at least I think so. Since not many people read our blog I didn't think it would be a big deal that I skipped a month. I have been taking a break from blogging and it has been nice, don't get me wrong I love our blog and I love blogging but its been nice to have a break. We are all here and well for now, we have been busy with life lately. We had an amazing anniversary trip to Las Vegas in May and then celebrated my birthday on June 4th a few days after that Adam got diagnosed with a kidney stone with a crazy trip to the ER one that I don't want to soon repeat. We are about to celebrate Adam's birthday on Wednesday the 14th and at the time we will both be 25 years old. While on my blogging break I have had the opportunity to photograph James and Laryssa's wedding (Adam's cousin) it was a blast! I have also had the chance to do a few other photo shoots and I have one coming up. Nala turned 11 months old this past Saturday and next month we will celebrate her 1 year old bday I can't believe we have made it this far. We love her more then I thought possible. Adam has been busy coding with his friend Sean and also trying to study Calculus to get ready to take his Calculus based Physics class in August. Adam's parents were able to come down and visit and also for the wedding and it was nice to get to visit with them since we don't see them much. We have seen a bunch of movies since I last blogged and have had many fun date nights. From now on no more blogging breaks I am hopping back on the blog bandwagon and will hope to keep it more updated from now on.

Here is the lastest pic of Nala


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where you went!! Glad to hear all is well! I keep checking your photography site and you are getting so good at your business!! What a wonderful "eye" you have for good shots!!

Michelle Williams said...

Glad to have you back. Although I have kept up on much of the news through FB, it's good to read a fuller account. Hope there are no more stones for Adam!!!