Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Monday, August 24, 2009

---NeW IPhOnE GaDgEt---

Most of you know Adam and I both have IPhone's which we adore and somehow can't live without. Well on that amazing IPhone is an IPod which has a ton of music on it. We like to listen to the music we buy and download while driving in the car but you have to have a special cord or a radio transmitter in order to do that correctly. Adam's truck has the capability to use the cord however mine does not. Since we drive my car most often we end up listening to the RaDiO which is OK i guess....... But awhile back I told Adam I wanted to get a transmitter for my car and he agreed and months went by but today he surprised me and said he was getting me a transmitter for my car!!! I am so excited I can hardly wait. He found a great deal on Amazon.com and was able to purchase it right away. I posted some pics of what it will look like and hopefully it works just as good as it looks. I spend some of my allowance on songs and rarely get to listen to them but now that is all going to change thanks to my sweet husband!!




0 comments: