Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Fun Filled Saturday....

Mr. Stud Muffin and I slept in til noon yesterday and when we did finally get up we had a fun day ahead of us all of which was not planned prior to getting up which in my opinion made it even more enjoyable. We ate breakfast then we played the new game we got last week. I am obsessed with one of the games on there called Frisbee Golf. I didn't think I would be good at it but I actually am pretty good if I say so myself!! There are tons of games on there but that's my favorite. I would recommend the game to all Wii owners out there!!

then....
My mom gave us a Olive Garden gift card last week and we were going to go Friday night but since it's so crowded usually on Friday nights we went on Saturday for a late lunch before the movie. Yum!! I love that place. The food is great and so is the service. Although there was a baby sitting close to us that was crying half the time we were there it was still enjoyable to me and I think Mr. Stud Muffin liked it as well.

then...
After the delicious meal we went and saw the movie Bandslam which we were also going to do the day before but opted out of as well due to crowds and being tired. I'm glad we waited cause I'm sure I enjoyed it much more than I would have on Friday. Bandslam is a great movie that although it got low ratings on Rotten Tomatoes I loved it. The music was great, it was funny and kept me entertained since I have a tendency to fall asleep at movies. (as a side note I don't remember the last movie I fell asleep in YAY) I had never seen the actor Gaelan Connell before and it was nice to see a fresh face as the leading man. I don't think his the cutest one around but he fit perfectly for this movie. On my rating scale I give it a 7...so take that for what you think it means and go see it for yourself!!
All in all the day was great and I had a blast!! I even got to stop and spend my allowance at the shoe store and get myself two new pairs of shoes to add to my already overflowing collection. Thanks love for a great day...I'm pretty sure you had a blast too :)

0 comments: