Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 16, 2009

....New House Video Tour....



I promised I would get some pics up of the new place Mr. Stud Muffin and I are renting in SLC. Instead of doing the same o same o...I got the video camera and created a virtual tour of the place pre-move-in. We love it here and are more settled now then in the video but its a great way to see it especially since we have family that aren't able to come see it in person so here it is. Unfortunately the video is having a hard time uploading because its so big. It has literally sat for hours trying to upload and I simply can't wait any longer so sorry guys!! I tried. I will take some pics at a later date but it is now 2 in the morning and I don't' feel like taking pics right now so hold your horses k LOL!! Love Ya

0 comments: