Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Apartment SwEeT Apartment

We have now moved into our new apartment and I finally have a few minutes to blog about the whole thing. I decided I hate moving in the winter and I think most people would agree with that statement!! Overall the move went very smoothly for the most part. We have a ton of stuff that we had to get into a 2 bed room 2 bath apartment. We are living with my cousins as i mentioned in a previous post. So technically we have 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom and we share everything else. It is hopefully going to save us money doing it this way. I love it here so far and I can't wait til the summer and we can go swimming. As much as I love having lots of space, it is so cozy and nice here. I have a 8 min commute to work and I am able to come home for lunch and take Nala out for a potty break and to visit Brooke. So far I couldn't' be happier. We have made dinner every night for the boys and us this week. It has been such a blast having Brooke here and being able to do girly things. I know Adam loves spending time with Curtis as well so its a win win situation for both parties.!!! I took some pics of the place before we moved in, so ill post those for now and once I get the apartment in shape ill take some of it then as well.
HOME IS WERE THE HEART IS........






3 comments:

Amber {Utah Photography} said...

It's a very nice apartment, good find!

Ashley said...

Thanks we love it!!

Britnie said...

It looks like a great place! That's neat that it has a fireplace!