Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Making [Snow Pops]

So a couple of weeks ago I was reading blogs and I came across a really cute idea {at the time} on this blog http://www.mycharmingkids.net/. I decided that I was going to attempt to make them as they sound really easy {not really}. Brooke and I went to the store to obtain all the ingredients and a couple of days later I made the attempt to make them here's how it went.
First I baked a cake that looked like this
Then I cut the cake into ity bitty pieces so it looked like this in the bowl:

Then I made a batch of cream cheese frosting.. and if you are attempting to make these then the recipe is on the blog address above :)
I mixed it with the cake mix pieces in order to roll it into balls. After doing that I put them in the freezer to chill. While they were chilling I melted pieces of white chocolate and poured them into 3 mugs and made them each a different color:

After waiting a while {20 min} I got the skewers and then attached a ball to the end of it and dipped it in chocolate and then we put sprinkles on and then let them harden. This is what the final project looked like:

0 comments: