Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cousin JaMeS came for a visit

Yesterday Adam's cousin came for a visit. He lives in Park City so not to far away but we don't get to see him often enough. He was able to break away from his "busy" schedule and come be with us for a few hours. We had a blast!! We wanted to go to Cafe Rio for dinner, we got there and the line was super long so we ended up at Jordan Landing the boys eating at Rubio's and I got Rumbi's. It was delicious! We went home and chit chatted up a storm. The boys got talking about there Scottish heritage and going to the Scottish festival in June. All that take made Adam want to try on his kilt that he has. I have known about this such kilt since the beginning of our relationship but have never seen it on him so yesterday I got the "honor" of seeing him in his kilt. This brought on many laughs and jokes LOL! Adam says you have to be really strong in your manhood in order to wear a kilt. I think I like that reasoning the best. He is partially from Scottish decent on his mom's side of the family. The funny thing was that he was wearing a U.S.A. shirt while wearing a Scottish kilt it was hilarious to say the least. I would be very ashamed of myself if I had gotten any pictures of this event. Your the best baby!!



(No animal (Nala) was harmed in the taking of this picture LOL)


Here's the picture you have all been waiting for! I was saving the best for last..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think kilts are hot! That is if you have the right kind. Chris is scottish also and they went to a family scottish whatever and they were wearing the tuxedo kilts... oh boy! When we went to Scotland on our honeymoon we were tempted to buy him one!