Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day [2010]

I had a great Mother's Day this year it was a chill relaxed one. Saturday we slept in until noon and got some much needed rest. We at brunch and then since our house was a bit messy we took some time to clean it. We took a break and played the Wii with our roomies. Then slowly got ready for dinner out with my family at the Golden Corral. That place was packed to the gills, the food was great and we had a fun time visiting and eating. After we went home and soon after Adam's cousin James and his sister Elyse came over to a visit. We went to fashion place mall to get them some food at the food court. We went home and played the Wii till we couldn't anymore lol. We wanted to go to the hot tub but it was way crowded so we didn't end up getting to go... :(
The next day we woke up at 10 and had a lazy morning. I had to go to the hospital to get my TB test read for my volunteering at PCMC. We then headed to Memory Grove with Nala and spent a great 2 hrs there exploring and meeting new friends. Oh how I love taking Nala there she is so happy when we take her there. After we were exhausted so we headed home and took a short nap before heading to see my family for dinner and gift giving.
Adam gave me New Moon on Blu Ray which I had been wanting and i got a gift card to Olive Garden from my mom.
I love being a mom to Nala she is the best puppy ever... (most of the time)


0 comments: