Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful (Adam)

Anyone who reads this blog knows that I don't post often here ... pretty much only when the mood strikes me, and that isn't very often.  The mood hasn't really struck me, but I can't really turn this one away, so I will do my best.


Pre-amble over, here we go.  Anyone who knows me knows I love spreadsheets, list, and anything ordered and organized like that.  So, without further ado, here is a list of things I am thankful for:

1.) Ashley / my marriage
2.) My puppy Nala
3.) My job
4.) My family
5.) My new house
6.) My worldly possessions
     a. computer
     b. phone
     c. projector
     d. etc.

I'm quite certain there are many many for things I am thankful for, but that makes a pretty good start.  If #5 catches you by surprise ... well, keep an eye out on the blog (I'm certain a post is coming up) or just ask ;).

0 comments: