Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Monday, February 28, 2011

McDonalds

Normally I hate dislike McDonald's but I love there Bacon, Egg Cheese McGriddles. Most of you are probably gagging reading this I know Adam is..lol But McDonald's will always hold a special place in my heart because of Nala. I know that sounds weird...but let me explain. Ever since I have started getting breakfast there in the mornings, I always feed my bacon to Nala. It has become a routine. It has gotten to the point where Nala knows that when we go to McDonald's she is going to get bacon. Now that we have been doing that I don't even think twice I just instantly pull the bacon off and feed it to her. It's kind of our thing. I love the little things that although they may seem silly to most it's something I'll always remember about her and I know she loves it! She is the sweetest thing on the planet an I so lucky to have her in my life. Amidst all the chaos she is one thing that is constant and I know that she will love me no matter what. That to me is priceless!! 

1 comments:

michelle williams said...

Unconditional love is the BEST!!! Glad you have Nala too.