Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Friday, April 29, 2011

{DIY} Wall Photo Collage

I found this amazing blog by accident, but I have loved it and I am now a faithful reader.

Every so often she has a do it yourself project post and this time I decided I would try it. It was a so simple and it didn't cost me a penny.

You will have to click the the link above to see what I am talking about but...

In her photo wall collage she did all her pictures a sepia color, I chose not to since I already had enough color prints and I didn't want to pay for prints.

She did hers a lot more coordinated and thought out I just put my pics up in random order. 

The thing I love about this project is it's so easy and you can fit it in any space big or small and add or subtract as many pics as you want.

Here's how mine turned out and it probably took me about a 1/2 hour to do by the time I cut all the pictures to 4 x 4.


I decided to do a row of 5 x 7's to help fill up some of the space. I love how the 5 x 7's break it up a little bit.


As you can see I didn't go all the way down to the dresser top because I want to be able to add more pictures.

I LOVE how it turned out and every time I walk into our room I'm reminded of all the great times we have had from before we got married to now.

Read her post on how she did it, she goes into more detail and has more pics to go along with her tutorial.

If you decide to make your own I can't wait to see how amazing it turns out. 

0 comments: