Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Monday, April 25, 2011

Our Car Stole Our Keys

Have you ever locked your keys in your car?

Well we have and last night was a nightmare to say the least..oh boy!

So we had a fabulous time eating dinner with my family and as we were about to leave I asked Adam if he had the keys since he drove us to my families. He didn't have them and I was worried that I had lost them.
I told him to check the car and see if they were in there...sure enough they were in the ignition...oh man
So my grandpa graciously offered to take us home, so we gathered our things and hopped in his car and started going home we got about 10 minutes away from our house when Adam asked wait how are we going to get in the house if our house key in on the key ring that's in the locked car...OH BOY
I told him call your sister she might have not have pulled the latch on our third garage while she was getting her stuff out yesterday..well she did pull the latch which we told her to do.
We then debated on whether we could find a way in...We all decided it would best to drive back and get the spare key to our house that my grandparents and mom keep in case of emergency's. So we headed back and I called my mom and asked her to meet us a quarter of the way there to help with the drive. She met us at 9800 south we got the key and made our way back home. We got home got the spare car key. I rode back with my grandpa so I could get my car and drive it back home. It was way late by the time we actually got everything taken care of..
It was a nightmare but on the plus side it nice to spend that extra time with my grandpa. 
All in all everything worked out fine but I hope that doesn't for awhile.. and we will probably be making a few more house keys and hiding them so we have a way in if something like this happens again.
I'm sure that's happened to everyone who reads this if so leave a comment or make your own post about a time when you locked your keys in your car.

Hope everyone had a great Easter!!!  

0 comments: