Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 3...Sea World

We made the 2.5 hr drive to Orlando to go to Sea World on Sunday and boy was it packed. I did not expect it to be so crowded. Overall I enjoyed it especially the One Ocean Killer Whale show and the Dolphin show. I was overjoyed when Adam and I both got the chance to touch a dolphin. I have touched one before but it was Adam's first time. It was super fun. We to do most everything we wanted to. It pretty expensive and the food buffet was awful and wished I could have gotten my money back. I tried to not let that ruin my experience. We sat in the soak zone at the Shamu show and the show was more than half way over and we have only been sprinkled on but when they had the whales slap there tails against the water it made such a splash. They had done it to every section and I thought oh great they forgot about us...oh no we got soaked!!!!!! I put the camera under my shirt to protect it but that only provided a little protection. Adam was dripping wet and I was glad that it was so warm so we were able to dry off very quickly.  We sat in the soak zone at the Dolphin show as well but did not get nearly as wet. It was a great day!

1 comments:

Hollie said...

photos please!!