Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Friday, November 14, 2008

8's

8 TV shows I love to watch:

1. Big Brother
2. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
3. America's Next Top Model
4. House
5. Judge Judy
6. Mystery Diagnosis
7. Bachelor/Bachelorette
8. Dancing With the Stars

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Went to work
2. Ate dinner at my family's
3. Watched Survivor
4. Took a nap
5. Saw Quantum of Solace
6. Brought home the Christmas Tree
7. Got on Facebook
8. Updated the blog

8 favorite places to eat:
1. Rumbi's
2. Arbys
3. Olive Garden
4. Panda Express
5. TGI Fridays
6. Wingers
7. Fazoils
8. Zupas

8 things im looking forward to:
1.  Carrie Underwood concert
2. Celine Dion concert
3. Coldplay concert
4. Thanksgiving/day after shopping
5. Christmas in Hawaii with Adam's family
6. See Curtis get married in the Temple
7. Our 1 year Anniversary in May
8. Making more money to put into savings and pay off debts

8 things on my wish list:
1. A organized scrapbooking area
2. Adopt a baby
3. Get a better car
4. Get/build a house
5. To be financially stable
6. To get my Temple recommend back after I lost it on my wedding day!!
7. Travel more often
8. A fun surprise from Adam

1 comments:

Ashcraft Family said...

Are you going to Celine? You need to look for me! Of course it won't be until February if you haven't heard. Miss you!