Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight Movie!!!



I wanted to post and let everyone know how great the Twilight movie was tonight!! Adam and I bought tickets to the 11:59 showing at the Jordan Commons. We decided to take a nap before the movie and so we set both of our alarms for 9:30 so we could do some things before we had to go. Well both alarms went off at 9:30 and we proceeded to turn them off and drift right back to sleep. I woke up again and looked at the clock it said 10:20 and by then I  thought even if we did wake up now we wouldn't be able to accomplish much before the movie so we might as well sleep right?? Yeah that was a bad idea the next time we woke up the clock said 11:20, we bounded out of bed so fast and got our shoes on and grabbed our stuff and were out the door by 11:30 and made to the theater and in our seats by 11:57!! Talk about lucky :) I am so glad we did make it because Twilight is one of the best movies I have seen this year. Adam read the books and I didn't but after seeing it and from Adam telling me parts of it as he read the books I had a fairly good understanding of what it was about so I think that was one of the reasons I loved it. Since Adam had read the books he said that the movie went right along with the book so that's good and he loved it as well and we both want to see it again. So we decided were going to drag Sara (Adam's younger sister) to go see Twilight as well, so that way we have another reason to see it again. I recommend that everyone see it whether you have read the books or not it's a fantastic movie and I am looking forward to the next one. :)

0 comments: