Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Beautiful Piece of Furniture

So this lovely piece of furniture is now in my bedroom thanks to my amazing husband!! When we moved into our new apartment I had been complaining to Mr C. that I wasnt going to be able to have enough storage for all our stuff. So one night a couple of weekends ago he said him and my cousin Curtis were going to run an arrund and that I would be happy with the results. If you know me you know I hate surprises. I like to know whats going to happen to my life. LOL I am trying to get better at this but it's not going so well...anyway they returned from IKEA with a ton of boxes and I knew right then I that I was going to soon be one happy wife. They were to tired to put it together that night so the next morning they started early and would not let me in the room until it was done!! It was so hard to wait for them to be done I wanted to keep peeking but the boys wouldn't let me :(. By noon It was done and I was so happy that I now had a place to store things. YAY
Thanks honey your the best!!

2 comments:

Britnie said...

Wow thats awesome! I need one of those in my house!

Michelle Williams said...

Love the shelves and your blog! But can you do me a favor and put the kill switch on the music near the top of the page. I like the music, but am often up before my hubby reading blogs and sometimes the music comes on so loud it wakes him before I can scroll down and shut it off. LoL, he doesn't laugh!

Also if you wanted I could send a direct link of your photo blog (if you e-mail it to me, Adam has our address)or you could, to my folks and sister. They are checking out photographers for the reunion. There is competition but it might work out for you. And maybe other family members will want photos shoots of their families if you let them know you will be there. That way you have a working vacation that might pay for itself. Love you guys!!!