Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Monday, February 14, 2011

I Heart You Day

This year for our Valentines celebration I made reservations at this yummy place:
 we  went there last year for Mr. C's birthday and I just had to go back and Valentine's was the perfect occasion to go for so we did!
 
After we got home we exchanged gifts. I got a queen size fleece heated blanket. It's amazing because our room tends to be on the cooler side at night so I just turn it on a little before bed and then when I climb in it all nice and toasty. I love it!!

I got Adam the movie Twister on BluRay, a light that hooks right onto his kindle and a really cool clock for his den that looks like this:

It's magnetic so you can change out the pictures where the numbers are. Oh and he got a box of Hot Tamales which he loves.

Tonight we will eat a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's and have a smore dessert pizza and watch our favorite shows...thats what I call a great night! I love Mr.c and Vday!!

0 comments: