Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Marry Me= 3 years ago

Today marks the 3 year anniversary of when Adam proposed to me. It was a very exciting time in both our lives. We had found that one person we wanted to spend eternity lives with. We only had a few months to prepare for the big day and it was one of the happiest times in my life. I had no clue that in just three short years the one thing that I had wanted since I was a little girl that I thought would never come my way was now gone. If I could go back in time and change my answer I'm not sure I would have chosen the same path. I have to be honest with myself. When you marry someone trusting that they stand for the same thing and then that ends up being a lie its hard not to look back and wonder what would my path be then. I am human and as much as I am grateful for knowing the truth it still hurts as if I was hearing the news again for the first time. I do not want this to be a religion post as it seems to heading in that direction. I want this to be about Adam and I. We have had some of the highest highs together and that is what I want to focus on. I am so grateful for all of our highs we have experienced together. We have accomplished a lot in the time we have been married. We have created memories that will last a lifetime. Those are the things that no one can take away from us and things we talk about all the time. I love the bond that was formed on February 13, 2008 and now its being reformed and strengthened as the days go by. I hope that it continues to do so in the days to come. Love ya babe!!

0 comments: