Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Memories...

Memories are things I hold close to my heart and almost every night as Adam and I drive home from work we see this in the distance.
It hit me the other day the last time Adam and I were in the Jordan River Temple together was our wedding day, almost 3 years ago. Now that we will not be going back there together for forever awhile those memories and feelings are even more special to me. I am afraid that one day I will forget what it was like being in the celestial room with the man I would soon marry. I am afraid that I will one day forget what it was like sitting there looking out to all the faces of people that loved us and shared that special moment with us. I am afraid that one day I will forget what it was like kneeling at the alter with Adam. I am afraid I will forget that the sealer could not pronounce Adam's middle name no matter how many times we will told him. I am afraid I will forget the moments we spent together before we being sealed. I have dozens of pictures from the day but they are not the moments that I hold the dearest. I have not been able to look at them since the day I got the news that brought my world crashing down. I have decided that I do not want that day to ever be a negative thing in my memory. Even though forever is not us anymore I still love that day and what it meant to me. I know Adam still loves that day. Here are some memories from that day that I want to share








This trial has humbled me and taught me that life can change in the blink of an eye and never take moments and memories for granted. I love Adam and I know this day will always be are favorite. For now I hold tight to the memories.

0 comments: