Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 12, 2011

News...News...News...

I finally have a minute that I can blog. I have been so busy and trying to catch up on all the laundry, cleaning and sleep. As soon as we returned home from vacation it was straight back to work. A lot has happened in the Collet family since you heard from me last. I will try and keep this short since it's late and I'm getting tired lol.

1. We celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary on 05/31. I can't believe it's been 3 years since my life changed forever and my has it changed more than I ever imagined. It has been a roller coaster and I have learned more about myself and about Adam. We are at a place in life where I never imagined we would be. I am grateful to have him by my side. 

2. I turned another year older (26) now. We went to Nephi to visit my Dad, Step mom, and Half Bro and to eat breakfast! I am so blessed to have him in my life, something I never would have thought possible. It has been weird saying the word Dad over the past almost 2 years. For so long that word never was in my vocabulary since I didn't have a face to put the name too. I'm grateful for the relationship we do have and hope it keeps growing. We then went to the Olive Garden with my family later that day to celebrate. We finished off the night seeing X-Men First Class with friends. It was a great b-day!

3. We found out Adam's oldest Brother Chad and his wife Kellie
are expecting a new little one on Dec 28, 2011
I can't wait until he/she (I think it's a boy) joins our family!

4. On Saturday we found out that Adam's sister got engaged to Clark Pixton. It came as a shock to us since we have even met him yet. She is getting married August 6th and I have been asked to take her bridals pictures. I know they will be amazing! We are excited for them. 

So much news so little time...write more later!!

0 comments: