Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Monday, July 18, 2011

Movie Lists From Adam

(Side note: I also put this on my personal site www.adamcollet.com ... which is currently in a very undeveloped and temporary state.)


Awesome movies you probably (?) haven't seen
----------
12 Angry Men
Millenium Actress
Little Manhattan
Laputa (Castle in the Sky)
Citizen Kane
The Shawshank Redemption
Mr Death : The Rise and fall of Fred A Leuchter
Galipoli
Rear Window
A Beautiful Mind
American Beauty
The Maltese Falcon
Princess Mononoke
V for Vendetta
The King's Speech
Finding Forester
The Fountain


Movies I can't believe I haven't seen (or that I simply should but haven't)
-----------------------
In America
Primer
Man on Wire
Cinderalla Man
Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog
A Clockwork Orange
Ip Man
Dr. Strangelove: or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
True Grit
Coraline
Man on Fire
Book of Eli


Very Well reviewed movies I didn't like
--------------------------
Toy Story 3
2001: A Space Odyssey
Hotel Rwanda
District 9
Ben-Hur
Arsenic and Old Lace
Titanic
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Moon
(Honorable Mention: Transformers 3 - not well reviewed, but widely hyped, and I HATED it)

0 comments: