Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First Ever...

First ever camping trip as a married couple. I know some of you may be surprised since as you know Adam loves the outdoors. I love it too but not nearly as much. We have been wanting to go camping for along time actually ever since we got married, we even got a nice tent for a bridal shower gift. But alas no camping had taken place until the weekend of the 24th of July. We went up to the Unita National Forest to the Ponderosa campground. Our site was great, out of the way, close to the river and they allowed dogs. It was a short trip but we had a fabulous time. It was just the 3 of us until Saturday night when our besties Matt and Beckie Mabey came up and kept us company. We had amazing kabobs, baked beans and cold watermelon it was delish. We roasted marshmallows and chatted until the stars came out! This was only my second time camping ever in my life so I was a little nervous. I didn't sleep to well the first night and since Nala wasn't to sure about the tent she slept right next to me. Everyone slept better the next night. We will for sure go back at some point hopefully soon but since it took us 3 years just to go camping once i'm not holding breath about a second camping trip in the same year.
Enjoy some pics from our outdoorsy adventure!
























0 comments: