Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Babies...Brides...Birthdays


We have had a busy past couple of weeks. The Sunday after camping which was 7/31/11 a new member joined our family.
My cousins Brooke and Curtis had their sweet baby girl!
I had the privilege of being at the hospital when she was born and I couldn't wait to meet her. I got to see her when she was just minutes old. I don't think I've ever seen a baby that new right fresh from the womb before it definitely was the most amazing experience. I was able to get some great pictures to document this monumental occasion. She is the sweetest thing on the planet and we are so thrilled she chose our family to join. We loved her before she was born and we love her even more now if that is possible.



The weekend after Lucy was born Adam's sister Sara married her prince Clark on 08/06/11. The wedding was beautiful and I hope it was everything she hoped and dreamed it would be. We had a great time being with Adam's side of the family, since we don't see them as often. We are excited to have Clark join our family! We know he will make Sara very happy and vice versa. Sara looked radiant and happier than I have ever seen her. I hope they have many years of happiness! 



(photo by Matt Collet)

Our Nala turned 2 on 08/10/11. I can't believe she is 2 already!! She is the sweetest puppy I have met (I am a bit bias).
She has enriched our lives more than ever imagined. Even without words you know your are loved and I never doubt that. I love that she still has some puppy in her even though she is mostly out of the puppy phase. It's hard for me to not call her a puppy since I have always called her that. She is one of a kind that can and will never be replaced. With the recent scare It made me realize even more how much our hearts are intertwined, I would do anything for her just like a child. I am so glad I took time off work to take her to the vet last Thursday I don't want to know what could have happened and I am glad I don't have to find out.
We are blessed to have such a special family member.





0 comments: