Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Our Blog Turns [3]

I know it probably sounds lame to do a blog post on the fact that I have now been blogging for 3 years as of 08/03/08.

But since the blog means the world to me I wanted to spotlight the incredible memories it has kept safe for us to look back on.

Here is our very first blog post:

Here is our first blog!! I am excited to share what has been going on in our life for those of you who do not live close to us or do not hear from us often. Also for those who are closest to us its just fun to read about our exciting life. :) Anyhow right now our life is pretty normal. Adam is currently employed by cybernet slash support as a team leader. Me (Ashley) I am currently working at the S.M.A.R.T. Clinic as a Medical Assistant. We are greatful for our jobs since they do keep a roof over our heads and food on the table, even if its just plain ol mac & cheese. We are currently living at the Serengeti Springs apartments on the outskirts of West Jordan and we plan on being here til at least July of 09. Since our lease won't be up until then! Adam is working on finishing his filming project with his friends/filming buddies. Hopefully the movie will be done by the end of the year and they will be having a premire. I am trying to get my scrapbooking done but since the den is still a mess from unpacking I have not been in there often for fear of breaking my neck lol!! I hope to get that project going in the next month or so. I am getting so behind I might just have to take a scrapbooking vacation! I wish!!. Speaking of vacations Adam and I are looking forward to going on vacation to Disneyland with my family - in 50 days to be exact. Adam has not been to D-land since he was around 10 years of age. I can't wait to see how he likes it, plus all the cute pictures that come from vacations and thus making me even more behind in the scrapbooking department!! lol I will be updating this from time to time so please feel free to come back and read the next adventure that comes our way!! -Ashley

My, My, My how things, places, people, lives have changed since that very first post. It's amazing to see the difference in our life since then. I'm so glad I have these memories to look back on and to see everything we have been though the good/bad, happy/sad the funny/serious things that have been documented on this special blog. When I go back and re-read posts of events I have nearly forgotten about it makes me so happy that I can re-live those moments. Even the posts that are hard to re-read I am thankful for. It makes the happy posts that much better. I can't explain how much I love our little blog and I am so thankful I decide to start it.

When people find out I have a blog most are skeptical and question why a person would want to write about your life for the whole world to see. All the private things that are sometimes said. The times when my posts reveal the vulnerable side to me. That to me is priceless and to be able to get feelings on paper so to speak helps me cope and deal with things. It has also become a great stress reliever. I have no regrets and wouldn't change a thing. Thanks for reading about our many ups and downs we have been through in the past three years!

0 comments: