Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pinterest Addict..

So there there is this website called Pinterest that is amazing and I am not only in love with it I think i'm a bit obsessed...

I check it at least once a day and am always adding things to my boards! It's such a genius idea that I wish I would have been brilliant enough to come up with it!

If you have not heard about it our seen it you must go there now... oh wait maybe on second thought you may not want to because I can promise you you will become just like me.. in love!

So far this is what I have made from the ideas on that site in random order.

Here is the picture from Pinterest:


Here is mine...


Picture from the site...


Here is mine...


 Picture from the site....


Here is mine...



Picture from the site...


Here is mine...


Picture from the site...


Here are mine...


Picture from the site...


Here is mine...


---------------------------------------------------
Here are the ones I have done but have been silly enough not to take pictures of my own so these will have to do. Just image mine not as good at theirs lol

This is a really easy hair style if you have longish hair...super fast too!

Still working in this. It's taken longer than anticipated.


Just made these for our New Years Party and they were a hit! 


Made this for a gift for the in-laws with Adam's families names.


Made the mummy one for a treat for my family for Halloween.


Made this for my Sister and Brother-in-law for Christmas..minus the frame but still as cute!


Also made these beauties for my Sister and Bro-in-law for part of there wedding gift.


I love crafting as you can tell and I'm sure I'll make more soon!!
If you want to check out not only these ideas and more click HERE you will have to request an invite but that doesn't take long and you will soon be on you way to crafting heaven!!
Oh and they have much more than craft ideas on there :)

2 comments:

michelle williams said...

I'm hooked too! You've done some cute crafts!!! I told myself I have to do at least one craft from Pinterest a week or I can't get on it. But then Sammy got engaged, so now I have the perfect excuse. It's research for her reception,dress and bouquet, right?! LOL, Help me I'm sinking into Pinterest!!!

Ashley said...

I know the feeling!!! Let me know if you need any help :)