Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Year In Review..2011

When you think about a year in the present you often think of it being a long time but when you are looking in the past you can't believe all that has happened and all the things that have changed.


I have spent days working on this post. Wondering what to write, how to put into words our year and this is all I could come up with.
I have changed more in this year then in any year past and sometimes I am not sure what direction I am going and who I am trying to become. I try day by day to figure that out and as of right now I am still a work in progress. I know that life is ever changing but sometimes it changes more than you could have ever expected.


{Here is our 2011}



2011 was such a life changing year that it's hard to put into words how I feel about it. I don't think I have ever been so happy for a year to end in my life. It has been such a life changing year for both Adam and I. It has been such a roller coaster of things from the beginning of the year with Adam leaving the church to going to Florida for our anniversary to Disneyland with Hollie and Steve to welcoming Jett into our family to Nala turning 2 to Adam changing jobs twice and going on his first business trip to becoming an Aunt and Uncle to an adorable nephew to seeing Cali and Jordan leave on missions to Adam's sister Sara getting married to being able to spend my birthday with my Dad for the first time ever to taking Ember to the aquarium and Chuck E Cheese to welcoming Jacob and Lucy into our family to buying our first car together to having Thanksgiving at our house to Adam's sister Erin getting her mission call to the Czech/Slovakian area to seeing the American Idols in concert to our first ever camping trip being married to finishing our fence to many date nights together to many midnight movies to many outings with friends to spending every holiday and birthday together to lots of laughs and lots of new memories shared and created.


At the aquarium


Beautiful Nala 


Camping for the first time together


Our hand-built fence


Lucy
&
Jacob 


Playing at the Park



Sara gets married


Erin gets her mission call


Baby Jude is welcomed into the family


Adorable Jett


 Adding three new pups into the Collet family
Brothers Jake and Lewis
and  Jackson




Thanksgiving


Family Pictures


Disneyland and Six Flags with Hollie and Steve


Florida















Jordan and Cali before leaving on their missions


Buying our first car together


What a year... goodbye 2011!

0 comments: